Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thailand Pedicure Infection In What Little Ways Do You Protest Injustices In The World?

In what little ways do you protest injustices in the world? - thailand pedicure infection

I used to work next to a beauty salon, where all the women in Thailand to talk and very little English. They were driven to the show together every morning in a truck by a man. Someone at work told me that they lived together. I am sure that these women were not even paid minimum wage. So to protest to, I do not go on this type of nail salons. I do not want to help treat people like slaves. I think the only way for these spaces may be as little for manicure and pedicure charge, that women who work there are a pittance, if necessary. I think there are many immigrants in the United States, which treated like slaves and not fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment