Friday, February 12, 2010

Evinrude E35 Hi, I Have A Question About My Boat Engine Its A 35hp Evinrude Model E35 ELC SM?

Hi, i have a question about my boat engine its a 35hp Evinrude Model E35 ELC SM? - evinrude e35

Hello, I have a 35 hp model E35 Elec SM sunset, which I think after 1980. The last time I had it 3 years ago, and everything was in order. I recently went to start the engine, but found the key was missing, so I connected the battery, remove the switch and put the 5 with a son, I carefully cut only on the key switch back, if all the son on the right terminals. Winds Motor beautiful, but no spark. Also check the wiring of ignition was an original. I have two schematics, but the colors are different. Also, the wiring for the motor switch was replaced some time ago not to use the original colors. ask if I could help someone that's because I spent a whole day on this subject, and I am only to find out what's wrong with him.any help would be appreciated

Best regards
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment