Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can A Pregnant Woman Seadoo I Accidentally Kicked A Pregnant Woman In The Face....can She File Assault Charges Against Me?

I accidentally kicked a pregnant woman in the face....can she file assault charges against me? - can a pregnant woman seadoo

Now consider, before jumping to conclusions, or sometimes, let me explain:
We were tried outside an IHOP, and this woman cut in front of me in line. We did a bit in a line, and I accidentally hit in the face. Not my fault if I have a restless legs syndrome, and set forward his legs buckle. She fell down and another person. Then I realized that I was pregnant, I ran and got into my car and house.
Now I can tell anyone my name or where I live, but I think I could write a woman, the license plate mylicense. What is fever? Can I file assault against me or what? It was an accident. In any case, his guilt for cutting in front of me and my activation code restless legs syndrome, and I want to know if I can have a lawyer or not, and if I do worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment